We are your local supplier of custom printed garments based in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Offering bespoke personalisation of clothing for work and leisure use.
T Shirts, hoodies, polo shirts, vests, jackets, gilets, sports tops, jumpers, sweatshirts, performance styles and lots more.
We supply small to large quantities for workwear, leisurewear and sportswear.
Offering a print service to all sized businesses, sports clubs, associations, charities, schools, universities, bands, dance schools.
Coronavirus Update May 2020
We are following all advice that is set in place by the government and the NHS to keep all of us safe, in order to protect our staff and customers. We are hoping to return to work on the 26th of May in a reduced capacity, this will be a mix of working from home or at our premises as and when appropriate. If you need to contact us can you please email your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be monitoring emails from home.
We would like to wish all of you well and would like to place on record our huge gratitude to all of the people on the front line, trying their very best to cope with the pressure and save lives!
- T SHIRT PRINTERS
- HOODIES AND SWEATSHIRTS
- POLO SHIRTS
- PERFORMANCE TOPS
- HIGH VISIBILITY
- WORKWEAR, HOSPITALITY, PROMOTIONAL
- CLUBS, ASSOCIATIONS, SCHOOLS
- ORGANIC CLOTHING
- JACKETS, HATS, BAGS
If you have never ordered printing on to garments before, we are happy to help you through the process.
In order to give an accurate price for supplying custom printing, we need you to give as much information as you can.
Here is a checklist of details your t shirt printing supplier would always ask:
- What garments would you like printing
- What colour are the garments (you can choose more than one)
- Where is the print required (front, back, front and back, sleeves)
- How many print colours in the design
- Do you have proper artwork (this would mean print ready, rather than an image downloaded from the web)
- How many shirts would you like printing (this is most important, as with most printing the more you buy the lower the unit cost)