We are a T Shirt Printing company based in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Offering a custom printing service on most garments.
Hoodies, polo shirts, vests, jackets, gilets, sports tops, jumpers, sweatshirts, performance styles and lots more.
Please think about the environment, ask about the organic products we supply.
We are following all advice that is set in place by the government and the NHS to keep all of us safe, in order to protect our staff and customers and also due to supplier closures we cannot offer a printing service until further notice. If you need to contact us can you please email your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be monitoring emails from home.
We would like to wish all of you well and would like to place on record our huge gratitude to all of the people on the front line, trying their very best to save lives!
- T SHIRT PRINTERS
- HOODIES AND SWEATSHIRTS
- POLO SHIRTS
- PERFORMANCE TOPS
- HIGH VISIBILITY
- WORKWEAR, HOSPITALITY, PROMOTIONAL
- CLUBS, ASSOCIATIONS, SCHOOLS
- ORGANIC CLOTHING
- JACKETS, HATS, BAGS
We have been supplying printed shirts for over 30 years.
The last few years has seen many changes in how garments are printed, we are now able to offer printing on much smaller quantities than ever before. This is perfect for small businesses, who can now look just as professional in their bespoke custom printed workwear as larger companies.
If you have never ordered printing on to garments before, we are happy to help you through the process.
In order to give an accurate price for supplying custom printing, we need you to give as much information as you can.
Here is a checklist of details your t shirt printing supplier would always ask:
- What garments would you like printing
- What colour are the garments (you can choose more than one)
- Where is the print required (front, back, front and back, sleeves)
- How many print colours in the design
- Do you have proper artwork (this would mean print ready, rather than an image downloaded from the web)
- How many shirts would you like printing (this is most important, as with most printing the more you buy the lower the unit cost)